Online payment is a pre-payment with a balance due upon arrival
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking:
The 50% pre-payment is non-refundable at any time, not even in case of force majeure.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days before the start of the stay will be charged with 100% of the balance due.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labor disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws.
In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client. If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.
- If the guest(s) are not able to pay the online payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or driver’s license upon arrival.
- If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
- The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- It prejudices the reputation or causes or might cause in the apartment providers opinion, damage to the apartments and its common areas.
- The apartment provider becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.